Automation As A Service Global Market Report 2022 by The Business Research Company is the most comprehensive report available on the market, being wide-ranging both in terms of chronology and geography. It covers the historic period – 2016-2021, and the forecast period – 2022-2026, with additional forecasts for 2026-2031. The report helps gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies, focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
TBRC’s market report includes a chapter on the COVID-19 impact on the automation as a service industry, which gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market and how companies can strategize to bounce back from it. With updated market numbers according to the effects of the coronavirus, the report provides the most accurate expected automation as a service market growth numbers from 2022-2031.
Request a Sample of the report:
The global automation as a service market size is expected to grow from $4.15 billion in 2021 to $5.25 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.58%. The global automation as a service market size is expected to reach $14.31 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 28.50%.
View more on the report:
The Automation As A Service Global Market Report 2022-31 by The Business Research Company evaluates automation as a service market size, growth rate, drivers, automation as a service industry trends, and major companies.
The automation as a service market segments in the report are:
1) By Type: Rule-Based Automation, Knowledge-Based Automation
2) By Organization Size: Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises
3) By Business Function: Information Technology, Finance, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Operations
4) By Service: Managed Services, Professional Services
5) By Industry: Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Telecom and IT, Retail and Consumer goods, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Government and Defense, Energy and Utilities, Media and Entertainment, Transportation and Logistics, Others
The table of contents in TBRC’s automation as a service market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Characteristics
3. Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19
5. Market Size And Growth
7. Regional And Country Analysis
26. Africa Automation As A Service Market
27. Automation As A Service Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Automation As A Service Market
29. Automation As A Service Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 20+ countries globally.
Get a quick glimpse of our services here:
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tbrc_info
Follow us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC24_fI0rV8cR5DxlCpgmyFQ
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheBusinessResearchCompany/
Check out our Blog: http://blog.tbrc.info/