Intraoperative Imaging Global Market Report 2022 by The Business Research Company is the most comprehensive report available on the market, being wide-ranging both in terms of chronology and geography. It covers the historic period – 2016-2021, and the forecast period – 2022-2026, with additional forecasts for 2026-2031. The report helps gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies, focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
TBRC’s market report includes a chapter on the COVID-19 impact on the intraoperative imaging industry, which gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market and how companies can strategize to bounce back from it. With updated market numbers according to the effects of the coronavirus, the report provides the most accurate expected intraoperative imaging market growth numbers from 2022-2031.
Request a Sample of the report:
The global intraoperative imaging market size is expected to grow from $2.13 billion in 2021 to $2.32 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.1%. The global intraoperative imaging market share is expected to grow to $3.11 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 7.5%.
View more on the report:
The Intraoperative Imaging Global Market Report 2022-31 by The Business Research Company evaluates intraoperative imaging market size, growth rate, drivers, intraoperative imaging industry trends, and major companies.
The intraoperative imaging market segments in the report are:
1) By Product: Intraoperative Ultrasound System, Intraoperative Computed Tomography System, C-Arms System, Intraoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems, Others
2) By Application: Neurology Surgery, Oncology Surgery, ENT Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Others
3) By End-User: Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Clinics, Others
The table of contents in TBRC’s intraoperative imaging market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Intraoperative Imaging Market Characteristics
3. Intraoperative Imaging Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Intraoperative Imaging
5. Intraoperative Imaging Market Size And Growth
26. Africa Intraoperative Imaging Market
27. Intraoperative Imaging Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Intraoperative Imaging Market
29. Intraoperative Imaging Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 28+ countries globally.
Get a quick glimpse of our services here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC24_fI0rV8cR5DxlCpgmyFQ
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]