Refractories Global Market Report 2022 by The Business Research Company is the most comprehensive report available on the market, being wide-ranging both in terms of chronology and geography. It covers the historic period – 2016-2021, and the forecast period – 2022-2026, with additional forecasts for 2026-2031. The report helps gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies, focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
TBRC’s market report includes a chapter on the COVID-19 impact on the refractories industry, which gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market and how companies can strategize to bounce back from it. With updated market numbers according to the effects of the coronavirus, the report provides the most accurate expected refractories market growth numbers from 2022-2031.
Request a Sample of the report:
The global refractories market size is expected to grow from $25.33 billion in 2021 to $26.33 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.93%. The global refractories market size is expected to grow to $28.68 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.16%.
View more on the report:
The Refractories Global Market Report 2022-31 by The Business Research Company evaluates refractories market size, growth rate, drivers, refractories industry trends, and major companies.
The refractories market segments in the report are:
1) By Form: Shaped Refractories, Unshaped Refractories
2) By Alkalinity: Acidic and Neutral, Basic
3) By Refractory: Mineral, Bauxite, Alumina, Kaolin, Magnesia, Graphite, Zircon
4) By End-Use Industry: Iron and Steel, Power Generation, Non-Ferrous Metals, Cement, Glass, Others
The table of contents in TBRC’s refractories market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Refractories Market Characteristics
3. Refractories Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Refractories
5. Refractories Market Size And Growth
26. Africa Refractories Market
27. Refractories Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Refractories Market
29. Refractories Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 20+ countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tbrc_info
Follow us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC24_fI0rV8cR5DxlCpgmyFQ
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheBusinessResearchCompany/
Check out our Blog: http://blog.tbrc.info/